- The Stillhouse Trail connections would link the Cumberland community to new residential and commercial office developments within the natural and rustic Stillhouse area.
- The Stillhouse Trails Connectivity Study proposed 1.9 miles of trails south of Cumberland Boulevard, and north of Paces Ferry Road.
- The scoping study would further examine the proposed Stillhouse Trail alignments:
- Feasibility of a railroad crossing
- Identifying ROW
- Concept design
- Cost estimates
- Submission of concept report documents for GDOT approval
Proposed cost = TBD