LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
The program is considered a perpetual part of the CID’s work program.
The purpose of the Cumberland CID Maintenance Program is to provide a standard level of continuous care for the landscaping enhancements installed by the CID.
- Priority areas are “gateways” into the district, interchanges, and roadways with traffic counts of more than 10,000 vehicles per day.
- Removes approximately 37 tons of trash and litter on an annual basis.
- maintains medians in high-traffic areas.
- Maintenance of approximately 20 linear miles of roadway.
- Designated clean-ups of the I-75/I-285 Clover Leaf and the CRNRA Palisades entrance.
Total Annual Cost = $535,000